Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ovi Suite + Nokia Maps 3.0 + Nokia 5800

Hmmm ... i installed Nokia Ovi Suite, that by the looks of it should replace the old Nokia PC Suite, it is still beta, but seems to work well... till i checked for updates there and it told me that i had an update available for my 5800... nokia maps 3.0, i read in engadget that the updated was expected ... so i happilly download it and installed it... to see it completely f*** up my phone ... ... after some bashing i restored my phone hability to ... well... phone... but surprise ... i have a phone with GPS ... without working GPS software, when i try to run nokia maps on phone it tells me that i must update it and requests me to go to nokia maps website and follow instructions... i did ... and ... same thing keeps showing on phone >_>' ... Bad nokia ... bad, really bad... well... i'll bash a little more ... Edit: Deleting most of memory card contents solved the issues ...

No comments: