Obsolete entries from my last xmas list:
Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Sony Alpha 350k Sony HDR-SR11E Samsung SyncMaster 2233SW Intuos3 A5 Wide USB "Special Edition"
- Intuos4 Wireless (for the price this costs i'd rather have the pandora)
- Pandora Handheld
- Voigtlaender 25mm f/0.95 for MFT
- Panasonic G Vario 100-300mm f/4.0-5.6
- LUMIX G VARIO 7-14mm F4.0 ASPH
- Lensbaby Composer with Tilt Transformer for Micro 4/3rds
- 62mm Polarizer filter
- Flash Hot Shoe cover with spirit bubble level (compact version)
- Alloy Shark 3ch (Portuguese store link)
- Professor Rubik's Cube (5x5x5)
- Manetic NeoCube (This seems to be the best one and this the most reliable store)
So ... anyone with a heavy felling in the pocket? I know, i know: "Keep dreaming...".
It's striked down ... unless your browser sucks or the feeds ignore it (I checked that out to avoid confusion) and you don't see that >_>
At the time A350 was a good camera (and i didn't buy it), Canon had 450D ... and that would be a nice choice as well...
In any case i currently have a Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 (hacked firmware) + 14-140mm lens + 20mm f/1.7 lens ... a nice small combo for photography that does terrific videos as well - but that Voigtlaender 25mm f/0.95 would sure be handy in extreme low light :]
Currently i actually move away from all Sony and Apple products ... they use several technics to fidelize (not an english word, yay! *sarcasm*) and limit the client to their brands ... and that i cannot accept.