Friday, December 19, 2008

Exaustion...

So... i just delivered my assignment... i lost 3 weeks to nothing i guess... is just like a huge amount of code that does a lot of stuff in background, but it does little to be shown to user, so my guess is that i'll have a negative grade or something - teachers usually only look to the interface - go figure... Oh! And teacher requested us to do an webpage to show the work we have done... yeah... he can go to a certain place i know if he thinks we have time to do it.... Well, even if teacher allow to proceed the development in case of negative grade i won't do it, cos i simple have no time: i have to finish another work 'till 10th january (this includes a report and quite some code) and to study to finals (2 classes), not to forget my thesis (that is barelly started), so.... i'll just forget the pratical side of this class, and just study for the finals and do the other work. Yeah.. while unlikely, i'm angry and exausted both physically and mentally... so sorry if my english is not the best .... and sorry for rant about this ... but is better than yell it out loud.... That's all.... i'll just take some - very long - vacations over .NET and C#... now ... i only look to VHDL, C and javascript - they are like my puppies x3, VHDL to have stuff done in hardware, C to do just the stuff i like for most of the stuff, and JS to prototype algorithms or just mess around with browsers... >__>'' good old times.... Damn! I can't even draw now... my tablet is dead and i don't think i'll get a new one so soon.... *sigh* sorry again for the rant... bare with me while i yell at my problems ...

No comments: